Why put up with it?

You think these street walkers are so special, especially after knowing them for years, but it's always a transactional relationship. Almost like robots. You mean nothing to them but as a means of income. It's upsetting, but only if you entertain the thought that you could have something more with these girls than this. They get in the car, fuck you, make you feel special, then get out of the car. You leave, and don't bother to look into the rearview mirror and see them get into the next car to make the next man feel special.


I guess my job here is to give you guys the fantasy that this girl’s a hassle free dream fuck, and not a manipulative unrelenting narcissist. The truth, or a little taste of it, is that she’s in jail right now picked up stealing in a store on a warrant because then matter how much I give her, because of her habit, it is never enough. You could give her $10,000 and she would blow through it in a matter of hours. Even in jail, she constantly calls and harasses and threatens me until she gets her way. It is to the point where I’m just going to ignore and block her calls. I’ve been sending her $100 every week, but it is never enough. On top of that I told her I wouldn’t be giving it to anyone but her, but she keeps insisting that I send money to this person or to that person, or that I won’t help her. She’ll get someone else who will that’s when I say fine and hang up and then she calls back with a whole new story. It's never ending. And when it comes to any money earned on the site, I have tried everything with her. I am finally settled on giving her a set amount every week. However, she even finds ways to abuse this latest arrangement. I agreed to pay her on Tuesdays, but she always ends up demanding more before the weekend hits, and then thinking that she can just fuck me on Tuesday for more money. She never has enough money. Her habit does not allow her to be content with free money that I’m giving her. All this effort that I’m doing here get her money and she turns it into a damn nightmare. I allow myself to be manipulated because I can somewhat control her. I don’t care that she fucks other men. I don’t care that she has a boyfriend. I know she’ll flip out and scream and cry like a little child, but in the end, this girl fucks me on a regular basis and her pussy is irreplaceable. I mean, why the hell do you think I’m putting up with all her stupid shit? You’ve seen the videos. Fucking her is just as good as it looks.




Comments

  1. The author again is very insightful and instructive. The relationship is transactional and no amount of cash is enough. Yet, the fucking is just as good as it looks...agreed!
    Dr Alex
    vespertinemale@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?