Porn burnout?

 I don’t believe there will ever be a time when men are burned out by porn. I think they’re getting sick of this stupid shit. I always see on it. Because porn is ultimately giving you the same sales pitch as casinos, big production shows, reality TV, in even scratch tickets. It’s all one big fake sales pitch. I think that’s why one of my videos made number one this month. It’s not fake. I’m not sugarcoating it. There’s a lot in that video that I can’t show, like them being a bitch, or any drug use. I can’t even show my cats in the video. 

That’s why I’m writing this now. Because that’s the one thing you don’t see. Even on sites like fortune you always see. Happy little anime girls. Ever since we were fucking little we have to watch stupid TV show Cartoon characters with big eyes and bigger smiles. It’s all one fake pile of shit. Reality is that girls are sometimes on the rag. That their needs are being met. That they’re bitching and complaining about something. Real life is messy so we don’t wanna see that when we wanna jerk off and just pretend that everything is OK. So we turned to the fantasy. Girlfriends will often wonder why their man will always watch porn. There is absolutely no mystery to this. The girlfriend represents real life. In porn, the girls are always ready to go, always looking great, and always in the mood. They’re not talking about their kids or their fucking chores. They gotta do. They’re not asking for money or getting on your fucking case. Instead, they’re all smiles and sucking dicks.

In my last video, I found myself editing out a minor argument. It’s only a couple of sentences. We snapped at each other and then continued. Most of you might not even notice it, if I left it in. I was subconsciously thinking that that would improve the video if I didn’t have any speed bumps in the road. However, these are normal reactions between men and women. I'm no better than the rest. I’m creating the fantasy too. My contribution to the happy lie.

So, what’s the point of this diatribe? I feel confined and forced to only show you the happy highlights, as if I was showing you some fake family real of a vacation that was absolutely perfect. But then who wants to see the details? Who are we kidding? When someone shows you their family vacation either in a video or on Instagram, you’re only ever gonna get them smiling in front of the Magic Kingdom. You will never see the arguments. You’ll never see them bored in a hotel room. You’ll never see the day-to-day stuff that no one cares about. In porn, this is no different. Every time you watch a porno, you’re seeing the highlight reel. A glimpse behind the scenes will only show you reality, which is far less satisfying.

This now makes me a pornographer. I never wanted to sell a fake product. But I’m no documentarian. I sometimes hope to give the details in these writings. Some small glimpse of reality. dealing with all of these women, especially flawed and vulnerable women, is not always easy. The irony is that most of the time they put on a fake face, give me a smile, and try to sell themselves as a fantasy to me. Otherwise, I would never come back. At no point do I ever think that they do this with every man that sees them. According to them, I am the only one. I believe I am the only one in the moment. Otherwise they all wouldn’t have kids.

Even in jail justice is demanding and insensitive. I find myself hanging up on her more often now. For someone that just needs to sit there and wait till they let her out, she manages to spend more money and get into more trouble. Yesterday, she made a deal with another inmate and had me buy three stupid books for amounting to a total of $50. this was on top of the $80. I had just sent her this week alone. It was an amazingly difficult hassle to just get them to agree on what books they wanted over the course of three hours. In the interim, I had declined five women who wanted to see me. by the time I hung up with her, I didn’t wanna deal with anyone. Then I got a call at 9 AM this morning. Without even so much as a hello, she started demanding that I called the police station and the courts for another girl in Prison to find out if her man had been arrested. Justice can just not understand why this is such an inconvenience for me as she puts it. she said she would call back in an hour. I don’t plan to answer the phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?