It happened again.
Justice is back in jail. She's looking at a possible six-month stretch. She was picked up while “shopping“ at Kohl's. They knew her well enough and knew exactly what she was doing there. She says she hasn’t stolen anything, but they got her before she could do it. She was stealing again for Sammy, her dealer that gives her drugs to pilfer items for him. This is what frequently lands her in jail.
I have plenty of videos yet to release not only of her but of all the other girls I’ve acquired in the meantime. The irony is, I wouldn’t have all these girls on video if she wasn’t in jail in the first place. I was surprised at how many agreed to be filmed. This is good because I’m the one that’s gonna be sending her money in jail. I already sent her 100 bucks and that’s based off of one phone call.I don’t mind at all because she really needed to get off the streets for a while. I can’t describe how bad she’s been getting with drug use and desperation. Her personality has become awful and intolerable.
More good news: Just has one goes in the other comes out. M has been placed into a program. Although she can’t have visitors, it won’t be much time before she’s blowing me again. Hopefully I can get her daughter to visit me again. I didn’t much think of her daughter when I first saw her, but then again I didn’t realize how hot she was under all those clothes. She’s only 19 and I already blew one load in her. Give it time. She’ll come around again. I think it would be nice getting this girl pregnant.
Where was I? Oh yeah. So one is in jail, one is out. I gave five more videos this month. And I haven’t decided who I’m gonna fuck tonight.


Comments
Post a Comment