AI is making my life better.
People say a lot of shit about AI, but I love it. I can create any thought that comes into my head. The freedom is amazing. People don’t see it as a liberation. First, it was the music industry. Only people that could afford expensive studios run by expensive labels could produce music. Now anyone can do it. Anyone could’ve bought a 4 track recorder when I was a kid but now it’s even better by leaps and bounds.
Then the movie industry had complete control, but now people are capable of making an entire AI generated movie and they’re only restriction is their own creativity.
I already see this and fan movies like terminator, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones. George Lucas was always at the very forefront of innovation. Just imagine what he could’ve done. Had he had his hands on what we have today. It would be like giving Leonardo da Vinci a camera.
Which brings us to today. I still carefully edit my videos because I have to do it framed by frame in order to make sure there’s no animals or sounds of children in the distance or pretty much anything they can think of to reject my videos. In fact for my latest video, there’s a lot of kids swimming in the pool and you can hear them ,so to drown all that noise out, I use AI. I incorporated the use of Suno, and Gemini. So now I have my background music, which I’ve never put into any of my videos. It ought to be interesting. Once my latest video is approved, there’s nothing overly explicit about the lyrics in the song that I chose, or rather generated, but it is a song entitled "on my knees”. I’ll let you piece together this little mystery.


Comments
Post a Comment