They won’t leave me alone!

I never thought there would be a point in my life where I just want women to leave me alone. This morning… One girl called from Prison asking for money. She’s been asking for a week so I finally sent her $40, only 30 of which goes to her.

Then I got a call from another girl just saying that she wants to come over just for 20 bucks. Justice asks me for money every goddamn day I’m getting so sick of her. She’s on her way over anyway. None of these girls seem to take no for an answer.

Sabrina came over. She didn’t take no for an answer either. The trouble is when she got here. She looks so goddamn hot that I fucked her. I gave her 60, she wanted 80, I didn’t have it so I just gave her the rest of my money which was only like eight bucks.

I told her I really was only planning on doing this maybe once a week not every goddamn day. Mostly because I told her I’d give her 100 bucks a shoot… But when I wanted to shoot it! I’m not paying extra when I don’t want her here.

Red bunny called. She’s been wanting to hook up with me for a couple of weeks now. We were supposed to meet up at seven but now I’m not sure if I can. She’s definitely gonna wanna come over, bang, and then go home. The MO never changes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?