The age of communication.
I wonder if the Tower of Babel was real. That thought entered my head. I can Google the answer, ask Siri or Alexa, out and an army of AI bots scramble to dissect the mystery.
So, how does the modern man come up short on a good one liner to separate a woman from her panties? Rizz is the youthful term these days. Some have it, most of us don't. Women know who they want. It's usually not you.
That's where I come in. No man wants rejection. We hate it. how can a woman not like me? I’ve been with me my whole life and I’m doing just fine! We all want that beautiful woman, but we will take the ugly slut any day over her. If I see a gorgeous woman standing next to a homeless, toothless crackhead, I’m gonna talk to her. Simply because she will not be a waste of time. The pretty girl will reject me, but I have a much better chance of banging the crackhead girl today. No convincing her that I’m the best man she’s ever going to find in her whole life.
I was wondering why my latest video received half a million views. I can only conclude that an old whore with no teeth will blow any of you for 40 bucks. When it comes right down to it, that’s exactly what men want. Looks don’t matter. How woman feels, acts, what she thinks, all her opinions… Who gives a shit. I want my dick sucked. She could be an astrophysicist. I don’t care. What good is having all those brains if no one‘s going to fuck them out?
I think that’s why my videos are popular. Guys watch them and think he’s not being rejected. The truth is that if the identity of these woman became common knowledge, I believe anyone here could fuck them. I am often asked on how they can meet these women, but my answer is always the same. Meeting these particular women is irrelevant. How to meet women like them is what matters. There are women out there that will give you full access to their bodies for a nominal fee. We all know this is the oldest profession after all. Maybe few men went across that barrier. Maybe we hope for more in a relationship that is not simply transactional. That’s all speculation. When it comes down to women, any man that says they have any interest in a woman other than fucking there is lying to themselves. They are denying their attraction to them, because the woman is in their mind out of reach.
That’s where these girls come in. i’m thinking of setting up an Onlyfans/Fansly account for people to contact them directly. This is just another idea, rolling around in my head. These girls can proactively try to make their own money. It would also take me out of the loop.
Comments
Post a Comment