Pretty Woman

 She was waiting for me when I got home. She took off all her clothes, and took a shower, bitching the whole time about me fucking T earlier. She wasn't jealous. She's fucking her man Russell, so is all an act. She was pissed because she feels entitled to any money I spend on other women. In her mind, it should be her money.

I started filming her in the shower. Afterwards, while drying off, she kept bending over in front of me. I knew what she was doing. She needed money. Oh, I only need $20. As soon as I started fucking her, the price jumped to 40. Not that I was gonna tell her, but I blew my spunk earlier in that other chick. So, I was able to fuck her but when get like this, I can fuck for hours and not cum unless I jerk off and really work it up.


Women DO NOT like men that can fuck for long periods of time. Not a single woman out there. 20 minutes is the limit, whether you like it or not. After a woman cums a couple times, SHE'S DONE. She just wants you to get off...her. she doesn’t care about you anymore. She just wants you to fucking go away and leave her alone. She got what she wanted. Never needlessly drag out sex. Because you'll just have a woman looking up at you thinking why is this motherfucker still on me?


She used my razor in the shower, with a brand new blade. She didn’t even ask. They never ask. Women are born entitled and just take whatever they want like a child. It's our fault really there are too many men out there willing to do anything to fuck a woman. Do you think a champagne room could exist in this reality if women didn't have control of women’s pussies? 


We are hardwired to like them. Sometimes I resent this. It’s not a hatred of women. It’s a hatred of complete control over the actions I take and the things that I do. We spend so much time because of that little lizard like part of our brain that forces us to be attracted to women. After all, that’s why you’re all here.


The only people not beholden to this primitive enslavement of our actions are children and eunuchs. I can’t hang around in playgrounds for the rest of my life, and really what does a eunuch have to look forward to? Where's the motivation? I was supposed to be a Toys “R” Us kid for the rest of my life. That turned out not to be true. Richard Gere tore that company to pieces, and why? Over a pretty woman!







 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?