Plans are made to be broken
My plan to support her with a financial boost is now crumbling under the weight of her greed. Justice constantly wants more and more money to support her habit. The amount of money she demands is unsustainable. I gave her $100 now she’s back demanding 60. She shows up on my door demanding that I give her $60. She will not go away. She will harass me, swear, use any tactic, and any manipulation possible to get money to go get high. She's thin and has marks all over her body. She is a goddamn mess but refuses to get help. Instead, she says she’ll just go kill herself, and make things easy on everyone. Normally, you would address this seriously, but it’s just another tactic to try to get money out of me. Because her threat to kill herself completely dissolves when I tell her that I won’t give her the money if she is just gonna die anyway.
She cannot manipulate me, so when that happens a narcissist will end up, just threatening you. Even if they are empty threats, the harassment never stops. She has learned that if she keeps harassing me, she gets what she wants. It’s gonna be to the point where I get a restraining order on her, but that’s the nuclear option. She would’ve easily come upstairs and let me fuck her. I guess I keep that door open. I gave her $40 and she stormed off saying, "see what happens" and various threats and swears because it’s not enough to get high for her.
She is truly unbearable. My plan for her and other girls is to start with the videos as advertising for them, and then have a gift wish list for them. Something from Amazon or Throne. i’m not sure how wishlist are made yet. And then have them have a fans account on Fansly or Onlyfans, So people can reach out to them directly. The problem with this is that they need to be autonomous and they are not. A lot of these girls are just chickens running around with their heads cut off. They're not interested in making money online, or finding new streams of revenue. They only interested in getting a few dollars so they can go off and get high. That is truly it.
Like with that girl that I fucked last night with the big tits. Despite sleeping outside Behind an electric panel on the street, with her boyfriend. They spent the majority of their night going to meet a dealer to pick up drugs. They had to take buses across town. This is their priority, over food, over a place a sleep.
Do you remember my first rule drugs come first. I set it at the beginning of this blog and I continue to hold to it. When you meet a drug addict, the first thing they care about is drugs. Everything else comes second to that. you want to feel bad for them, and you can, but everything they are is devoted to drugs. Way more than family, their own health, their own well-being.
If I had my way, I would copy Sweden's Model, and make drugs, legal, just like any other drug in CVS. America is failing this in every way, and I believe it’s on purpose because too much money is being made on the illegal drug trade that is benefiting America. Too many powerful people are standing on the backs of others and they don’t care.
Drug programs for the police have completely failed the public, but it has helped Police immensely in funding themselves. They have raked in billions Was completely filled drug programs like DARE. The courts make money off of fines and fees. The prisons make money because they’ve been privatized. The border makes money off of search and seizures. Methadone clinics make money from the state, but if you ask any drug addict, methadone is just masking the addiction. It is not helping them. Methadone clinics are not a solution. They just mitigate addiction. Programs out there generate money without helping. None of these tactics addressed the real problem.The immediate problem.
We see the same thing with food. There are all kinds of programs to help the poor get food. What do you do when you need it immediately when you are starving? American simply threw up their arms and give up because they cannot come up with a solution, while ignoring the solutions already in place and successful by other countries
Liabilities are that with which is an expense. Programs to benefit the people, including those on drugs are liabilities. No one is interested in that. Not in this country anyway. Sweden and Portugal have successful programs. America will try a test program and purposely sabotage it so that they don’t have to actually implement these programs. If we can just remove greed, our lives wouldn’t be so destructive.
Comments
Post a Comment