Out of control.

Justice came over last night. Uninvited. She was all fucked up from that new shit on the streets. Everyone is smoking fentanyl off of tinfoil. It ducks then up. They are sleepy and can't talk. She fell asleep on the couch. The next morning she woke up sick after sleeping like a log. She demanded her money. I give her money every week from the site on Tuesday. It's Sunday and she'll to my life to pieces to get it. I handed over the money and told her to leave me alone for the week. I dropped her off at her dealers. We didn't fuck. 

I got another call from M, who is currently incarcerated. She keeps asking for money so I ignored the call. She said she got some snacks from another girl and owes her. This is not my problem. 

Two more girls call looking to meet me. T and Sabrina. I then get a call from the Cousin. I can post bail if I get over there now to the sheriff's office. Fine. I tried this last Friday, and now again. I show up at 4:30 and the bail guy will come meet me. Around 7:30, he shows up. I post $250 and get my receipt. I head over to the hospital where she's being held. They won't release her tonight. I go home. I then get a call from Sabrina. She came over to fuck. Just as she's about to suck my dick, I get a call again from the Cousin to come pick me up. I plunge Sabrina's head onto my cock, telling Cousin I'll be right there. She sucks me off for a bit before I have her ride me, then she said she's gonna leave and not let me finish. She was found those knowing that I'm gonna just fuck the cousin after. I throw her back into the couch and she lets me pound her for a couple more minutes. I really wanted to bust in her, but that's a no go for tonight. I have over the money to her and she leaves.

I make my way to the hospital. After waiting in the emergency room, she walks out in green scrubs and socks. Against Medical Advice (AMA)...my thoughts as well.

I have the motorcycle with me. We rode to the store for cigarettes. Then she need a lighter, so I went back in. I thought we were going to my place, but she had me drive her back to her tent for a change of clothes. I'm writing this as I'm standing outside waiting for her. In the dark. I'm a sketchy area. Trying to beat the rain due on another hour. I have Frogg Toggs, but who wants to be caught in this shit?

T texted me again asking what's up. If the Cousin doesn't come back out to come with me back to my place tonight, looks like I'll be fucking her. I think I'll race to work to get my car. The rain always sucks. you could be the terminator on that thing it ain’t gonna matter. Everyone looks stupid in the rain. 

She just texted. Saying she's coming. I told her five minutes. She's too slow. Most of the time, if someone has drugs for it, then she’s gonna sit in that tent and do the drugs first. And if that happens, she’s never coming out and I’m standing out in the rain for nothing. but that’s OK I’ll go swap the bike for the car, And swap out the Cousin for the other girl. Looks like one way or another my dick’s getting wet tonight.

Addendum: I went and picked up the car. She never responded to calls or texts on my way home. Everyone else is MIA. T texted me back. She said she was walking over here. She complained about the rain so I got in the car to pick her up. She said she was on one street and I went there and she was nowhere to be found. Then she said she was in another street. I still didn’t see her, so I drove off. I turned around for one less loop and she finally popped into the car. She admitted that she wasn’t going to come over. She changed her mind. But things worked out. I took her home and fucked her. I went to drop her off and Justice saw me. She was furious. She was not jealous, what happened was she gave me a call asking why I don’t give her the money instead. I told her I can’t stand to see her fucking face anymore. That greedy bitch is always trying to get more money and she harasses me to the point where she knows I’ll give in just to get rid of her. Now I have that to look forward to tomorrow. She has become such a full-blown junkie lately that she’s almost impossible to deal with. 








Comments

  1. Photo # 2 from the top...that one is impressive! That is exactly the woman I am searching for. Big tits, nice legs, slender, and fucked up to the max! Very cool zombie-like facial expression and I would bet she has a brain in her head and a hell of a life story to tell. The author of this blog obviously enjoys the many women in his stable (I can't argue with that!). For me, I just want one drug-soaked woman slutwife (or at least a slut live-in). I can enable an addict lifestyle for one woman...I think.
    Alex
    vespertinemale@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sluts-R-Us

The future is uncertain.

Is there nowhere left on the internet?