New blood.

Luck is a funny thing. It can be good or bad all depending on how you look at it. I met a girl through justice who is willing to be my next girl on the site! This lady is a goddamn bona fide porn star. At least she should be. The actual pros that make porn would be kicking themselves, knowing that she’s in the hands of an idiot like me.

Even so, I took advantage of it and made a couple of videos already. They’re not very good videos. These  should be too tier porn videos instead of the gonzo shit I produce. This girl ends up sleeping on the street with her man. Literally on the street. She’s got nowhere to go. I never considered myself to be exploiting the homeless, but that changed tonight. I’m still going to fuck her, and give her money for it. I’m still gonna continue to make videos with her. Exploitation be damned. She's too sexy to ignore.

By the way, Google is preventing me from hosting pictures. It’s a pain in the ass and now I gotta find a new blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?