It's not Tuesday.

 Sunday, and Justice is already demanding I wake up, get dressed, and bring her money that we agreed I'd give her on Tuesdays. So I fell back to sleep. She called again. I fell asleep again. Finally, I got dressed, got in the car and went to finally give her her money. At least she doesn’t want all of it yet.

She came out when I got there and I gave her 60 bucks. She then tried to go and get drugs off her dealer, but he wasn’t around. Her friend T was there. They start talking, but I wasn’t really paying attention to what they were talking about. Mostly who and where people are. Looking at those two, I am reminded how I have collectively put gallons of cum inside both of these girls. Justice knew I would pick this girl up and take her home and kept telling me not to do that. Mostly because Justice wanted to come over later to "do laundry." Whatever stupid errand she claims as an excuse to come over always turns out to be an excuse to fuck me for more money. And she knows she can’t do that if the other girl is there fucking me for money. 

She’s not jealous. She’s possessive. She feels like that should be her money. Since her dealer wasn’t around, she’s waiting for her fucking boyfriend to come over with a 20 worth of whatever the hell she wanted. She fucks him for free and passes it off like it’s nothing. It only bothers me in the sense that she made her choice again and it wasn’t me. The only way I could ever be a faithful boyfriend to someone is if I get absolute return on that investment. Whatever girl I ever date if that ever happens, has to be fucking devoted to me. But so far, I’ve never met a girl that didn’t leave me for another man. At first that sort of thing hurt, especially when you’re younger you can’t see that the future is a long way away. Nowadays, if a girl breaks up with me, I can’t wait to see who the next one’s going to be. Especially now that I know I can have another girl fucking made the same day That takes away the sting a bit. The only thing left after that is a bruised ego. Why would they want him over me? I can live with rejection. Especially if I'm balls deep in her friend.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?