Bless this Mess
There is a reason my apartment looks like shit. Other than my numerous cats, the other kind of pussy tends to ruin even more. I would say the two main antagonist are justice and the Cousin. Both come in and throw their clothes everywhere, destroy the bathroom, steal everything out out of the kitchen, and generally make the place even worse. I’ve all been given up on trying to keep this place clean. Pussy is my downfall.
It’s my own fault. I forget that I don’t want them here. They are taking advantage of me. They want too much money too often, and have no respect for me or my home. I am blind to this every time I see a skirt. That song self-esteem by The Offspring could’ve been written for me.
They both come in here asking whose panties are lying around. I just answer honestly. I have no idea! They weave these things around to piss off the next girl that comes in thinking they’re gonna create rifts and problems. I don’t understand that I could care less if trinkets left by other girls upsets anyone.
What I really need is a maid to come in and help me sort this out. That would give me the motivation to keep this place somewhat maintained until the next hurricane blows through here wearing a skirt.






Yes, perfectly understandable. Perhaps Justice and The Cousin might be hired to clean up your home? Further, I am very pro-cat and I love seeing your kitties in the photos you post...the expressions on their faces (the faces on the cats) are killer! Also, I believe I have seen at least one guitar at your place...Ovation, I think, yes? I play a Martin D-41. I have a 1965 Fender Telecaster (all original, blond, very nice, still have the ashtray) my father bought for me when I was 14 and the then outrageous price of $140.00! Now, well, I needed to buy a separate insurance policy for the Tele. I have a 1964 Fender Twin Amplifier...all refurbished and rewired so I do not electrocute myself.
ReplyDeleteDrAlex
vespertinemale@gmail.com
Where are you finding These hookers? seem like my kind of sluts. Been trying to find new spots to pick them up.
ReplyDelete