Too much is never enough.
Every time I masturbate, it’s a money saving victory. nobody bothered me tonight so I was able to whack off in peace even then I have to watch my own porn of me fucking the girls that I can’t post on here. My secret stash. I don’t know how kids did they deal with it. Constantly being bombarded by sex and the pressure to have sex. When I was a kid, I had my brother's magazines that he hid under the bed, and that one porno Dad kept in the closet. I once found an air freshener on the ground of a topless woman. To a teenager that was like finding gold. Nowadays, anyone can pop online and see whatever they want. I wake up every day to images of sex sex sex! Of course, I act up upon them. As you all know, I like to fuck just as much as the next person. But I don’t like to be with one person. I have so much variety. I’ll never settle down with a woman. Every woman I’m with is special in their own way. I tried to come up with a nastiest Titles for the videos. And they are in fact whores that will fuck anybody. That’s why I pay them. They are really quite special though. I’ve seen a lot of girls die. I don’t like that I didn’t have much impact on their life. Then again, there’s nothing anyone can really do to change their trajectory. It has to be a decision each individual must make. I’m grateful for all the girls that are still alive. Our relationship is basically friends with benefits. None of them say that they feel like I’m a date. I’m a friendly fuck that gives them money. The difference here is all psychological. They can know that they can always come to me for help, to go out, have a good time. Doesn’t matter. They know I like spending time with them.
Still, it comes at a cost. And considering how Trump is completely fucking up the economy, and all of my stocks are cratering, Mostly because I didn’t go by that 7% rule. If your stock draw below 7% sell it. Instead, I lost thousands thinking that if someone just gets rid of Trump and turns things around, my stocks will improve when the economy improves. No, you can all be for or against Trump. I don’t give a shit. I don’t blame him for anything. He’s a little child running around the store, belligerently bashing things around and screaming, crying and acting like a brat. I blame everyone else. The patrons, the owner, the parents, and everyone and anyone who does not step in and admonish the child. He is fucking up the economy. That is not up for debate.
So how does this relate to us? I save money every time I walk off and can spend another night without a woman. I really do feel like Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman. To me, women are irresistible and to be able to fight off the urge for a night as a win. Even if I have to furiously whack off.
Addendum: FUCK! Justice came over with a friend this morning. I whacked off twice last night, so it was a bit of effort to get my third load, but I got there. When it takes me a long time to cum, she usually gets off half a dozen times. Her friend wanted to blow me, but they caught me at a bad time. She sat on the couch and waited. Justice demanded 80, (20 for her friend) so I might as well fuck her. This sucks. I should have left the house earlier. Save $80.



Comments
Post a Comment