I'm Stuck in a Fantasy!
Anyone reading or watching what I do is getting all the highlights. It's like watching the highlights of a football game. All those parts look exciting and great but most of the time you just see the players just standing around doing nothing.
So reality can be a little bit different. Girls can be flaky, bitchy, they can hound you for money, real life stuff. Justice blew up my phone today. You see, we settled on an arrangement for the videos. I pay her weekly. She now completely depends on this money. Like most of the girls out here, she scoffs at the money thinking, "I can make way more than than in an hour." The difference here though is that it is steady, and anything steady can be depended upon. So even though I said I’d pay her Tuesdays by Saturday she’s already blowing up my phone. Today is no different. Today is Monday. She’s never satisfied with the money. I give her she tries every way she can to get more. Today she’s introducing me to another friend. Doesn’t even bother to tell me. She says if I don’t go and pick her up then she will walk to my house. So I finally get in the car, and go to pick her up. On my way, I see her and her friend get on the bus! After a quick call, they both get back off the bus and then cram into my car. Her friend has bolt ons. I’m kind of indifferent about fake tits. I compare fake tits like a museum versus a playground. A playground may not look as good as a museum, but you can really rough it up. whereas a museum is fun to look at, but you really can’t touch it the way you want to. I think I’ll be able to get her on the roster of women I’m able to upload to the sites. I know this won’t be the first time fuck her. She lives pretty close to me. Her boyfriend signs while she goes out and does dates. That’s perfect for me. A girl with a loser for a man means that she will always go home to him. So, I get the best of her and send the rest to him. Justice had done dope earlier, and she’s practically sleeping. She’s in and out of consciousness. If I don’t known that, I would never pick her up. So I just decide to fuck her friend. She immediately takes her clothes off and starts sucking me off. Be going to the bedroom, and she lies on the bed. With no time at all, I’m fucking her. For 80 bucks, this girl gives me everything. She used to be a dancer. Now she's taking my hot load in her pussy. Good day for me. Justice looked good in her hiked up white shorts, but I always blow my load in new street meat.


The author's blog entry is once again instructive, insightful, and entertaining. My problem is, at my age, and I am retired, I need to be emotionally attached to the woman or I will not be able to achieve an erection at all.
ReplyDeleteDr Alex
vespertinemale@gmail.com
what you really need is anticipation and desire. You don’t have to care about the woman on an emotional level. You simply have to desire her and then build up anticipation for the moment. You can do that by spending your day planning the whole thing out. you can be emotionally attached to anything. Don’t confuse that with a connection.You could also use pills, but I don’t trust them. They were developed from heart medication
DeleteThis is the most interesting blog I've seen in years. Came across it through xhamster. Looking forward to more info.
ReplyDelete