Door Dash Snatch





 There was a time I would cruise Main Street looking for girls. Then there was a time where I would go online for escorts. I’ve left these things behind me, even though they’re still in my toolbox. Nowadays, the girls come to me. They knock on my door without me even calling or asking them to show up. I suspect that they may have set up a schedule with each other so they don’t conflict. Most people would tell you that they hate the drug industry, but I am a beneficiary of that entire system. When girls need drugs, and they only really have one way of getting it, you only have to let it be known that you are the way that they can get it. my house is a mess. I don’t give them very much money relatively. I like to think that I’m charming and good-looking, but they don’t give a shit about that either. You could be fat and disgusting and they’ll still visit. You just have to be reliable. If a girl is sick and needs shit, she knows she can tap you for money. That’s why I can just sit around and wait for them to show up at my door. It’s really that simple. You find a couple drug addict girls, and you don’t have to treat them special or do anything extraordinary. You just have to say the magic words, "See you again soon."

Everygirl I’m with knows the same thing. They can get money from me, if they come here to get it. They know what’s included. They know I’m gonna jizz inside them. But they don’t care. They accept that. That’s secondary. So if you want a network of women with nearly zero effort... let them know that you’re available, and how much you’re willing to spend. You will, then, in their eyes become a source of income. And they will never let that go. Of course, this doesn’t give you the right to be an asshole. Treat them right. Expect that they might take a small thing here and there. Expect that they might take a shower and raid your fridge. They might spend all their time getting high. With that, you have to decide how much you’re willing to tolerate. But whatever that may be that’s on you. At that point you’re controlling your own emotions. In other words, don’t get pissed off if they do things. Pets shit on the floor. Kids make a mess. Women do their own shit. It goes with the territory. That’s why I can’t stand to be around women. They lack respect for anything and feel entitled to everything. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sluts-R-Us

The future is uncertain.

Is there nowhere left on the internet?