Cranking out the videos
Creating porno may seem like a weird way to feel like you’ve accomplished something, but I had grown up whacking it to Ginger Lynn featured on a tape my dad thought he had well hidden. Now, years later here I am contributing my little corner of the world. Back then, Porno was as distant as any Hollywood feature. Thanks to the Internet any idiot with a camera can get online and make a video. I may happen to be one of those idiots, but I really think that I’m making more money than some of the adult performers. I think what’s really nice is that I am under no pressure to take pills or perform in front of crowds. None of the trappings of this regular industry. I simply point my phone at somebody, and then upload it to the site. After I hand them a paper towel, of course.
This latest video is a bit different than the others. She got me to finally go over to her apartment where she’s been staying. She has an arrangement with the owner. I won’t go into the details of that arrangement. This has to be one of the sloppiest condemned monstrosity I have ever stepped into. But it’s not up to me to judge. I am up-to-date on my shots. She lured me into her den. It’s kind of a throwback on how we met in the first place. She had an ad up online years ago. I like her picture, she answered my call, I went over and we fucked in some strange apartment. Even on that first time, I didn’t use a condom and I blew my load in her. But then, I do that with all the girls I fuck. This video shows her giving me a tour of the apartment. It’s funny how poor people maintain positivity even in dire circumstances. I think it’s hard for anyone to accept the circumstances for which they find themselves. She lives on a shitty apartment and is making the best of it. I think the main reason people deal with this sort of situation mentally is because they can’t bring themselves to the realization that they may have been entirely responsible for the situation for which they find themselves.
Upon reflection (haw haw), Having a mirror on the wall who enrage the queen by telling her the truth, the Queen then set out on a path to destroy Snow White. I now see this as a ruler that actually wanted a mirror on her wall who’s only duty was to show her the truth. How she took that truth is an entirely different matter, which resulted in the classic tale. She could’ve removed, destroyed, or hidden that mirror. She chose to use it and rely upon it.Too bad the mirror simply didn’t understand that beauty is arbitrary.



July 4th...Happy Birthday to America! And, thank you for this blog! I always learn something.
ReplyDelete