All hours of the day.
I was only supposed to give her 80 today cause I gave her 20 on Sunday, but she demanded 100 and was in a huge hurry waking me up at nine in the morning because her boyfriend was waiting for her. I was actually gonna give her 140 but she decided she couldn’t wait. It was disrespectful to her boyfriend to keep him waiting. So she took the hundred and took off. She said she was gonna be right back, but she’s not coming back. She’s got her money.All the same I’ve been disgusted with her lately because she’s banging this other guy. That’s for me to deal with, as I said about petty jealousies. It’s not really jealousy for me. It feels more like rejection. Which again is another thing that’s in my head because most of the time my dick is buried balls deep in her. maybe that I should’ve been making a video fucking her dressed like that, but she’s in a mental state where she needs to get high and has people waiting for her. That's no fun.Women can be the sweetest things on earth when they want something, or the nastiest most miserable person you’ve ever met. It all depends on how much resistance you put up.

Comments
Post a Comment