My first half assed opinion poll.

 I fucked two women today. I slept till noon and then one showed up around two. I had already expected just to stop by. I thought it was her and left the door unlocked. In walked this other girl. She doesn’t let me film her, but she has a smoking hot ass. Unfortunately, I had already fucked another girl the night before. So there was a lot of whacking off and sticking it in. Eventually, I got there.

I gave her some money and dropped her off. And then I drove off because justice never showed up. I was expecting a lot more drama like what I had to deal with the other night. The other day she showed up demanding money. This would’ve been Tuesday. Then she asked me to call Russell, some guy she’s been fucking. I told her fuck, no. She then used my Wi-Fi and called him herself, asking him where he was. Apparently he was supposed to be picking her up. She said to him over the phone, "this loser won't call you." Then stormed off in a huff. I was pissed. Not only is she demanding money, she still fucking that guy for nothing, and disrespecting me.

So when I was driving home later that night from an errand, when I got a call from two girls wanting to fuck me. I said sure thing because I was pretty much passing right by them. They got in the car. We drove to my house, and justice was there waiting.  She went ballistic. Screaming yelling so that the whole neighborhood could hear. This is real redneck stuff going on that you would see on the Jerry Springer show. After a bit yelling, I just simply walked off with one of the girls, Brought her upstairs and fucked her.

Fast forward to today, And that other girl showed up instead of justice, So I blew a load in her and sent her on her way. Later on, justice was waiting for me when I got home. She was pretty sexy. This girl always turns me on. So I fucked her too. Most of the time I’m just jerking it off cause really, how many loads can you put out in a day on a constant basis? It's getting to be too much.

By the way, Justice wasn’t mad at me at all. That’s all an act. She gets pissed if she feels like other girls are taking over her territory. It's not love. It’s possessiveness.

Oh yeah, about the poll, Should I release videos of me just whacking it while they’re playing with themselves? It’s a bit more honest because I could cut these things to look like a stud pounding away on these girls, but that’s just not realistic. They come over demanding to fuck for money whether or not I’m able to or I’m even in the mood for it. I figure if I gotta give it to them, then I’m gonna give it to them.

In this particular video, I did my little trick again, or I jerk off and plunged my dick into her, came inside her and then started jerking off again to get me going again. I then put a second load in her. So I guess I came three times today. I need a nap.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?