Justice is a mess.

 Since coming back from her to month stint in jail, she's been on the warpath. She is an unapologetic egoist. To these people, all their problems in life come as a complete surprise to them. They don't understand that they cause all of their own problems. Life is just unfair to them in their eyes. 

I will not relay they entire series on events as that would turn into a dissertation on the psychological journey of a self absorbed sociopath. I don't have the energy for it. 

I worked till midnight, and passed her wandering the streets on my way home. I turned arms but another car swooped in to pick her up. With one look at me, she got in and they drove away. I went home. She is currently on my porch. She was outside my door for a couple hours sleeping in the hallway. She said it was quiet and didn't want to wake me up if I was sleeping. 

Now after everything I just told you, you would be fair and even correct to a degree that I'm a sucker that let's in a manipulative bitch. However, she knows that with the right sorry, she can get free room & board. Here story being that "Junior" drove all the way from several towns away (40 min drive) to see her and she didn't want to be rude. She then tried calling me as we all drove away, but I didn't answer. I should have answered the phone, you see. 

In her mind, she will do anything at all to escape blame for anything. It's a strange psychology. They cannot accept blame for anything. They will fight a war before admitting something is their fault. I just don't get it. Zero integrity. My brother has this flaw. Trump. Sociopath traits. 

When I headed to work that day, I was to drop her off at the store a few streets away before leaving for work. She withdrew a crumble cake from her bag to eat in the car. She knows I hate when she eats in the car because women can never keep anything in their mouths. They all eat like toddlers. She then argued with me. But not in the way you would think. A normal person would roll their eyes, reassure you they won't make a mess, etc. But not a sociopath. "You let that other bitch eat in the car." I don't let her get away with her abusive nonsense. "That's right, she can do whatever she wants, but you can't!" You see, there's no other girl. It's a figment of her imagination. She creates a persona in her mind of the same horrible bitch  that matches her, except this phantom gets away with everything, when she can't, and to her that's just not fair. 

In the end, to understand her is too accept that she is an adult with the brain of a toddler. We only fight when I say no to the toddler. Any serious fight is my own fault, because those are the times when I expect more from her, knowing I won't get it. I don't expect my cat to cook and clean. I don't expect her to handle life as anything more challenging than what she immediately wants or needs. 

Maybe I'll fuck her later, I dunno. I'm repulsed thinking about it right now. It's summertime, and her lingering around is keeping me from my other women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?