What you see is not what I see.
You may look at this woman and foolishly desire to be that dick plunged inside of her. Even hookers come with ancillary costs. She is constantly calling me to tell me more about her court dates and bail and being locked in there. I don’t give a shit. I’m sick of hearing it. Every goddamn day. She says that she wants to be faithful to me. I asked, "don't you have a fucking boyfriend?" You see in jail, girls need things. They need money for commissary, tablets, so they can watch movies, the list goes on. That’s just the basic shit. She gets in a lot of trouble just by making extra deals that she can’t cash. Really stupid. So every time she calls it's always about money or her court dates. They also like to latch onto onto what I like to call Prison husbands. They like to be the one to show the other girls that they have someone to call on the phone that cares about them and will do anything for them. It's the male equivalent of having a cool car. Then there’s also bail. Her dip shit drugrunning boyfriend hasn’t got a fucking cent to his loser name. She knows that guy is broke, so I get the phone calls. She probably still calls him anyway. Girls have some weird devotion to fucking losers. That is inadvertently a benefit to me. The last thing I want is for these fucking women to latch on to me. That time go and fuck and lovewhoever the hell they want. If they have a boyfriend, it’s even better. 'Cause then, they come over, fuck me really well, and then leave. I dreaded having to spend any more time than that with these fucking women. Because they spend the rest of their time trying to get high. You don’t want to be around that. Women are nothing but a hassle. They’re like children. They always need something. I don’t hate women. I just know that if these women were to hang around, they would be like a fucking leach. It would not be an actual relationship. Two people equally sharing and equally loving. No. All they know to do is take, and when you already have a transactional relationship, it will never improve. She’s already fantasizing about moving in and things being great. Everything sounds great until she gets out of prison and then we’ll see what happens. Last time she took off for fucking New York and then got a couple of warrants on her! At least she knew to come and fuck me first.
If she gets out tomorrow, expecting me to post bail, we'll see what happens. I'm not too concerned. She knows what’s really important. Above all, keep my dick happy. She knows to fuck me. She wants me to do anything for her. Because with the torrent of shit she gives me, she knows that the only way to keep that going is to give me pussy.
If she gets out tomorrow, it will make one hell of a video. I’m not holding my breath, though. Every time she calls, her story changes.
tl:dr she's gonna want $1,500 cash bail, then will probably immediately fuck off somewhere to get high, running her chances of staying with me.

I don't understand why girls support losers. It's especially prevalent in the hooker community.
ReplyDelete