Revelation! 🙏
I set up my own website, but I’m winging it. I don’t know what I’m doing. Scrapsofmeat.com is the result of a lot of stupidity. Instead of turning in loneliness to online sites like onlyfans, I went the traditional route of hookers. Dating women the traditionally courtship way is just too hard. They always want to trade up. All the girls I tried dating left me for someone else. Maybe I have a character flaw I’m unaware is sabotaging me. Maybe girls are presented with too many thirsty options. Trying to get laid should not feel like winning a contest. It gets old fast.
Then I learned you can just pay them! I’ve often wondered about joining Onlyfans. Taking 20% was considered really high at the time. That was the turn off for me. Since then, I’ve learned it’s run by a Jew, even though that fucker died. Now this video shows how that site was actually run, and why it’s being banned in places.
I’m glad I didn’t join it. I’m here to fuck people, not fuck them over. I still maintain, you can find a Jew behind every major problem in the world. I wanna make my position crystal clear that I think the only solution to the Jewish problem in the Middle East is to wipe them out. I’ve been following their destructive, maniacal behaviors since 2014 Protective Edge. But I digress…
FREE PALESTINE! 🇵🇸
Gat Damn Dude.............................Still...............................FREE PALESTINE.
ReplyDelete