Short explanation.
bluesbo
left a comment to your video: How to Properly Fuck Street Sluts
The sex would be better if this guy could get a hard-on.
Reply
J13D75
I could cut these movies to look like a complete stud, pounding away like a pile driver. There's plenty of videos like that. I chose to show this.
To further clarify this, You would need to understand that Ron Jeremy was not always fat. He was quite the stud back in the 70s and 80s. Over the years he got fat, but still insisted on fucking women on camera. He didn’t have to. He didn’t have to show the world that he gained all that weight lost his hair and became ugly. But he knew he was ugly and chose to show it anyway.
Since then, we see old men with young sexy women. Fat, ugly men with women. But what you’ve never see is a man who can’t get it up. To me, that’s just not realistic. There's too much machismo in the world. We are not machines. We do not instantly get hard and then perform like rabbits every time a woman wants to have sex.
I could cut these videos to look like a stud. I could pop pills to keep hard. The truth is my dick works just fine. Sometimes I’m hard. Sometimes I’m not. Special for already fucked two or three women that week. What these guys don’t say is that I fuck women nearly every day. A day that I don’t fuck a woman and don’t have to pay for it. Well, that’s a good day for me. But now I’m sounding to macho. I want to avoid that.
The result I am striving for is to have some guy watch my videos and think "That guy can’t fuck! I could fuck that hot chick way better than he could." I want these guys to feel like they could do better than me. It’s like why are you watching some old man? I think I could fuck her harder than him. We’re watching Ron Jeremy think of why is this girl screwing that ugly guy? I’m so much better looking than him or maybe you’re just as ugly as him and think "if he can do it, I can do it!" Maybe there’s another guy out there who doesn't get hard every single time and my videos show him that it’s okay that he’s not a machine. we are not dildos. Dildos are constantly hard. So I’m either gonna bolster some guy’s ego, or alleviate his own concerns. Either way it was a conscious decision not to edit out these videos. I don’t have to release them. I don’t have to edit them. I know, professional stunt dicks pop pills to stay hard. I am no psychologist, but my guess is that they don’t want to show an evil vulnerability. That when a woman is ready to go, they’re ready to pound her. To not do so would in their eyes make them less of a man. Well, I don’t believe that. When a girl wants to have sex with me, I often decline. Sometimes they insist upon it, even if I’m not in the mood. In that case, I find other ways to please them. It’s not that hard. Lesbians figured this out long ago. You don’t need a dick to please a woman. So This is why I consciously chose to include those moments in the videos
Comments
Post a Comment