One in jail, one in bed
Last night, Justice was picked up on a warrant or something. I’m not really sure. She was out doing something stupid and got caught. That frees up time for the other pussy that comes around. Spring is in the air and some girls get my dick real hard. I have a thing for miniskirts. If justice is gonna follow her typical behavior, the second she gets out of jail. She’s gonna wanna go and get high somewhere. I have a small window of opportunity to fuck her before she does that.
And I know she’ll come straight here, because she’s gonna want her money from the sites. I will anticipate her arrival and not jerk off for at least a day or two before she gets here so that I can really pound her ass good. She’s gonna be a little thicker thanks to her vacation. That pussy is gonna be stellar.
Comments
Post a Comment