Lots happening.
First off I have to keep editing a video because she’s got a couple of zits on her ass that were bleeding. In the video, I slapped a Band-Aid on it and kept fucking her. This will be my third attempt to upload the video. It’s a long pain inducing process.
Since she is currently serving time in the state penitentiary for various drug related offenses, such as possession, theft, and other unsavory violations of the statutes of the state, she wanted me to start a GoFundMe page. Something that I would allow everyone to give her donations, even though she should be perfectly fine in there. This girl is nothing but trouble.
To that end, I’ve enlisted the help of several other women, helping at least four get their IDs updated. This is no easy task. But I will soon be able to upload more girls to the site.
I'm hoping everything will coalesce next week.
Until then, I’m gonna keep updating the new website. www.scrapsofmeat.com
Comments
Post a Comment