everything everywhere all at once
Events always seem to take place simultaneously when you least expected mostly because I sit around the whole day doing nothing justice went to jail and called me today asking for money. While filling out the application online to send the money, I saw that another girl I used to be with it was also in jail on some serious charges so I sent her 50 bucks and doing so I probably am opening up a can of worms again because I am pretty sure that the child she had before we split was mine, but despite my effort, she wouldn’t prove or disproved that so I let it be. A little closer to home, one girl I’ve been dodging for a while. I’m finally agreeing to pick up tonight this group. And it had to be tonight of all nights that I have another friend called me that one who likes to give me the blowjobs. . And I haven’t heard from her in a month! Well, I told her tomorrow I’m actually looking forward to tomorrow even before I fuck the girl I’m gonna fuck tonight because this girl is the only one I know that can get me to blow a load normal in less than 10 minutes. She’s got some skills normally I don’t like blow jobs at all so that’s it. Too hot honey in jail. Too hot honey’s, but I gotta spread out over two days. I’ll fuck one today and the other one could suck me off tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment