All roses... If you ignore the thorns.





 I need to look into donation sites so you all can send her money. Justice is stewing in jail for at least another couple months. She calls incessantly, and every call demands singing more of me. It's great fucking these girls, but once I cum the spell wears off and now I just want them gone. 

I picked up the Cousin today when she called wanting to see me. She’s got real bad. The drugs are really taking their toll on her. She immediately wanted me to give her $20 and wait while she goes to some guy in a tent to get drugs. I only do this kind of shit because my dick gets hard. How many guys can say that? Yes. All of us. Not a single man whatever deal with a fucking woman if she didn’t have a cunt between her legs. I always imagined it as a glowing treasure that we all want, and that they are the gatekeepers to that glowing treasure. And we all know the bouncers at the club are the assholes.

We get to the house and she goes out to the porch and actually starts to clean it. I got horny and started fingering your pussy then when she sat down, I ate her out and then I started fucking her until she wanted to go inside. She kneeled down on the ottoman and I finished the job inside her.

now that I came, I wanna get rid of her, but I have to deal with her shit now and she knows it. She does her usual shit. Trashes the bathroom, steals things from me, small things like food out of the fridge, trash bags, small things that I can easily replace even though it’s an inconvenience. She does it in front of me. I allow it. They are small annoyances. Whatever she did, it started to make her drowsy. She took a Tupperware bowl and emptied a bunch of ice cream into it and use a plastic fork to eat it. She brought it in the car with her. She’s been known to spill things that make a mess before, nearly every time she’s tried to eat or drink anything in the car, which is a giant no in my opinion. She doesn’t care what I think. She does it anyway. It does a different times she passes out and nearly spills all of it all over the place and they gets pissed off when I try to take it away from her every time her phone constantly went off. I’m only guessing that it was her jealous boyfriend, who more than well knows that I’m putting it to her. She said it was her kids, but that was an obvious lie. 

The line that pissed me off was that she said she thinks that she left the money I gave her at home. Normally, I never give a girl money until the very last second she leaves the car so that she can’t pull this kind of shit. I knew she was lying, but you can’t just call them out or it becomes a fucking argument. The last thing you want is an argument. You just want them gone because they know once they leave that car you take off it’s over. So we drive all the way back home. She goes inside and pretends to look around. I patiently wait for her while watching to see if she doesn’t grab anything else. Finally, she looks frustrated and flustered and says that she’s in a hurry and doesn’t care about it anymore now if you’re new to reading this, there is one golden rule among prostitutes. Nothing is for free. There is no way she wouldn’t get a quarter she wasn’t owed. I'm lucky this one didn’t put up a fight over it. Some crackheads would fight your tooth and nail for more money without much more incident, I managed to finally drop her off and get away from her. I definitely have to keep my distance from her for a while. When the drugs get this bad, then they become monsters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?