Attack of the Whores.
Help, I'm stuck! This is starting to sound like a bad Hollywood movie. You never think of your own life as a D list movie, but at some point reality slowly sets in. Justice has been coming over lately because she can always get money from me. That’s what drives all these women. An easy way to pick up money. She’s not the only one. She’s just the one that I show on the porn sites. It is in fact because of that that she’s constantly bugging me for money thinking that she’s got way more than she earns. It turns into endless fights. I’m at the point where I don’t even want her over here anymore.
The Cousin came over here, unannounced, knowing that Justice was on her way. she did her customary bullshit of going into the bathroom and trashing it. Then she tried to steal some clothes, smoked crack, and generally pissed me off. The difference here of being of course, that every time she bent over, I would forgive her. For all of her bullshit she has an immaculate body. I love fucking her. Justice showed up soon after. However, I did not let her in. She kept constantly buzzing the door, yelling up, trying to call me, and sending text messages, threatening that she was gonna smash the car. Tell the world that she’s on porn hub, call my mother, go to the business, threaten that she wants the rest of the money for the rest of the year, even though that’s not even physically possible . This crackhead was trying anything she could. Finally, when she started saying that if I thought out $20, she’ll leave me alone, the Cousin stepped in and said just give me the $20 she put it into a container, wrap it in tinfoil, and threw it down to her. The swearing and yelling didn’t stop for another few minutes before she finally went away. Then the cousin bent over to type something on her phone. So I did what came naturally, I came. I fucked her ass. She stood bent over on the couch. What’s really funny is that her boyfriend was just downstairs waiting for. I guess they were out in the parking lot. I asked her if he knew what she was doing. She said he suspects. You may think he’s stupid, but you would be wrong. Plausible deniability can affect anyone. There are some things people just don’t wanna believe even if it’s right in front of their faces. You could be fucking someone in front of him and he would think that they are just hugging. When you don’t wanna believe something, it’s almost possible to truly not believe it. I guess that’s why she does her best to wash her pussy after she’s done. Removing evidence helps. I wonder if it’s still drips out anyway. I’ve been told that when I leave a thick load, the rest will sometimes drip out later. Maybe that’s also why I’ve never had kids. It goes in the wrong direction.
After the both of them left, not a short time later maybe an hour or two, another friend of hers shows up. I’ll call her Skinny Tea. I told her again despite all these women showed up all able to do is sit on my couch and play video games, Watch TV, and be left alone. She said she understood, and then stripped trekking me that she needed to take a shower. She actually did go in and take a shower. She said she just got out of jail and had that jail smell. She was picked up in a liquor store. I asked how do you get arrested there? She stole a bottle then was browsing the store after instead of getting the hell out of there. OK. She got out of the shower and kept bending over in front of me. So for me, it was round two.
Every time my dick gets hard, it cost me money. The whole endeavor for these three women cost me $180.
Google is not allowing me to post pictures now. Every day is a battle for basic shit.
https://iili.io/qso0o2j.jpg
https://iili.io/qsolW0b.jpg
https://iili.io/qsol9DP.jpg
https://iili.io/qsoc5AB.jpg
https://iili.io/qso06Ge.jpg
https://iili.io/qso1LiX.jpg
https://iili.io/qsoE8L7.jpg
https://iili.io/qsoGBEX.jpg
https://iili.io/qsoGSuR.jpg
https://iili.io/qsoGynS.jpg
Comments
Post a Comment