Strange days
Well, Justice is constantly riding my ass trying to get anything out of me. I gave her enough. Every girl hits me up to send cashapp money. Fuck all that. They want money? Suck dick. I've been feeling lonely lately with my self imposed abstinence. However, hitting up these sluts showed me tonight that they are more than willing to line up to fuck me. I hit up half a dozen, three responded, turned down two, and settled on one. Sorry, it's kind of a first come first serve basis now. I can only fuck so many girls, especially now that I’m trying to keep myself on a budget of not blowing all kinds of money every day. Sure, these whores won’t have anything to do with you if you don’t pay them, but it’s nice to get a little bit of pussy now and again. I managed to get a few of them to go down to 40 bucks. When times are tight, ya gotta go for the loose, cheap pussy.

Give me their cashapp. That should give you some breathing room. 😁
ReplyDeleteyou gonna send whores $40-100 a day so another dude can bust more nuts...............fooking hell.
DeleteYou misunderstand me. Shame.
DeleteThey have no cashapp of their own. Just dealers. these girls have no fiscal responsibility.The only one that will reach them is mine. $J13D75 (JDpay)
Delete