I said no!

 actually, I said don’t show up for a week. I unwillingly gave her $60 last night, and today she’s buzzing the door trying to get more. I let her in and she immediately heads to the fridge. She sent decides to fuck me for $15 and a ride. she goes across the street to rob the supermarket. She comes back with a lot of meat. We leave to go drop her off and of course she forgets to bring the meat. I drive all the way back, grab it and drive all the way back there. She calls me four times asking where I am.She and the guy that she’s with say they will give me 10 bucks for my trouble. I know it’s a lie but it still bothers me when she says, "oh I don’t have the $10!" I drive home in the rain. On the way home I got a call from another girl wanting to fuck who I haven’t banged in a while. I told her to call me in a couple of days and hung up. I then at another call. Just tell him about the scream at whoever is calling me. I have to calm myself down because it’s family. Family is so inconvenient.

Happy Halloween!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?