Whores love the cock.

If anything else, whores get a steady diet of dicks. One hell of a constant sex life. Every time I fuck one of these whores, they inevitably get into it and bust their own nut. 

My dick is a funny thing. Couldn’t sleep last night so at three in the morning, I hit up some short, sexy chick I fuck occasionally. Right after we banged and I sent her back home,  Justice shows up with the door around five in the morning. She would not stop buzzing and banging. I finally let her in and she fell asleep. After a bit of yelling at her , I overslept and was late for work. In the morning, obviously, she needed money and  Pulled  down her shorts. we had a nice quick fuck before I dropped her off and headed to work. 

On both occasions, my dick didn’t go soft and I fucked just fine. Maybe it’s all motivation. I don’t fucking know. Motivation and anticipation. You need to get turned on first. You can’t just whip out your dick and start fucking.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?