Zero Effort








I was sitting in a booth at a local diner eating an undercooked burger. Sitting close to me was a young man trying desperately to impress the girl sitting next to him. He tries to look a certain way, act as cool as he can, really try to charm and impress her. I'm disgusted. Fuck all that. Tried for too many years before discovering one only needs to flash a few Jackson's in front of their faces to get them to fuck you. Not all of them, but a lot. To me, the right ones. Ones that don't require so much effort. Guys try so hard to get a girl to fuck them. Sometimes I feel like I've found a cheat code. Don't focus on one girl. Sure we all have that crush. We all like a certain girl. If she's not into you, fuck that. Remember the goal. You just want hot snatch. That's it. You'll be surprised how little you care about a girl once you blow your load. I'm already thinking about how to get that bitch to leave. 

Now, I love women, but you must remember that a woman you want to fuck serves a specific purpose. To be a cock socket. Take them for a walk on the beach or whatever makes you happy AFTER you pump your love juicier into their honey hole. 

This is fundamental to this blog. You do not care about these women! You may think you do, but that's emotion driven by hormones. If they were fat, old, and ugly you wouldn't give two shits and a squeaky fart about them. 

Life is all about two things: anticipation, and learning patterns. You anticipate a great time with this worthless cunt. So you'll put up with all kinds of shit from her that you wouldn't tolerate from anyone else for a second. 

Pattern learning is recognizing their behavior. The movie CASINO is a perfect example of a relationship with a drug addict. Watch and learn. She flipped out and caused a scene just to get at her money. That's how they all act. Anything by any means. 

I've learned over the years. They don't hold their influence over me because I am able to easily replace them, usually within the hour. I have my preferences, but I am also at a point where I will not tolerate out of control behavior from anyone. They need money. They need drugs. They need you. If you were to jerk off, you would snap out of it and see that they can do nothing for you if you're dick isn't hard. 

Don't let women walk all over you, take advantage, steal, or treat you want less than what you want. Accept that they are fucking other men. Accept that you mean nothing to them. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?