The problem with porn is that it feeds our desires for women. We can have sex with them, but we will always want them again. Just like visiting a restaurant. No matter how good the experience, no matter how full one becomes, the desire to eat again will always push us to seek more food. Food, sex. It's all the same. We have to eat. We are compelled to reproduce. No matter how many times I fuck the Cousin, that feeling of wanting to fuck her always returns.
She's a mess. Life for her sucks. She's too skinny, constantly gets high, her life has spiraled out of control. She's been staying in an RV camper with her family. I guess it’s a step up from the tents from last year. The whole family is a bunch of degenerates. they all sit in the camper getting high all day. today she didn’t wanna come with me because she wasn’t ready and I wasn’t gonna wait around. I’m not even sure I wanted to fuck her. It’s just been a while since I have. You start to get used to pussy when you have it regularly.
Her ass is so nice. Butt I digress.
Making a couple more new vids to watch. I hate editing. Takes forever. if you make a 30 minute video, you gotta sit there for 30 minutes going over it at least. gotta make sure my cats don’t wander into the scene, or that it doesn’t get boring to watch.

Comments
Post a Comment