Cash cow

 I might as well accept that I'm a cash cow to be milked daily. These girls don't see me any other way. Justice storms in this morning demanding money. My dick was getting hard looking at her in her sexy light blue jeans. She just wanted to get the money, saying to trust her to come right back once she picked up what she needed. No way, I said. She reluctantly pulled j her jeans down saying I have ten minutes. It must have been a combo of getting turned on, and the time limit. I consistently and vigorously pumped her pussy. The minute I blew my load, she was out the door. I like that I can still fuck. Maybe it's all motivation. I dunno. 





Comments

  1. I wonder what would happen if you said no more money at all. I think threats of blackmail would start.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?