Factoring, not just for school!







 There's a lot to figure out on the way to being a millionaire. First you have to set that goal. Then you need subscribers! How do you get 10,000 horny guys to give you money to watch you fuck a homeless chick with nice legs?

Maybe I should revisit the idea of Onlyfans and other platforms. The whole point of this was not originally to make money. I'm not motivated by money. That's why this blog is free. I wanted to preserve the videos in case I lose them. I've had hard drives stolen, malfunction, etc. and having this content online means I ensure their survival. 

However, I've got some premium stuff here. Sites like Faphouse and Pornhub have diminishing returns, stringent rules, and long upload approval times. It's been a week and I'm still waiting for approval on just two videos! 

I convinced the Cousin to take a walk with me through a public park and we sucked and fucked amongst the trees. One person came by on a bicycle down the path. We moved to a new location where I got sucked off, are her out as she bent over, and eventually blew my load in her. I knew I shouldn't have jerked off the night before, but I still came hard. It just needlessly takes more effort to get there. She didn't want me to cum in her pussy, but I explained I'll never get her pregnant if I don't! 

She showed up later that night. 


Comments

  1. I have always wondered what the metrics for your blog look like vs the sites you have published content on and the differences even between those sites. I would imagine that you have a ton of lurkers, a few that come and comment, then Carl and I that live for this shit. I have no idea how that translates to dollars. I hope you get everything you want bro! Just don't stop making videos, I like hacking off to these chicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Keep the videos coming. Homeless chicks turn me on!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?