Sluts-R-Us
I can only guess as to why the Cousin is ditching me three times in a row. i’m not too concerned because we’ve been fucking so long over the years that I know I’ll get that pussy eventually. She said she’s no longer with some skinny dirtbag, the latest in a series of skinny dirtbags she seems to want to fuck. Of course, I don’t believe her. When I went to pick her up, I saw her walking down the street ,pulled over and she said she had to stop somewhere first. She’s been hanging around a shelter lately, and her dirtbag guy was there. They kept walking around the building talking to each other. Just leaving me to run the car on idle. I got tired of waiting and drove off. Justice has been calling and texting wanting me to pick her up so I decided to do that instead. We actually got a good video out of today. Took her home and fucked her extra hard because I was a little pissed off about not getting Cousin pussy. truth be told, the Cousin has the best pussy of all these girls. I can’t get enough of it. Too bad it’s wrapped around a bitch. Isn’t that the case She's so fucking beautiful, That we are willing to put up with way more shit than we were any other bitch. my brain betrays me. Because after I pull out of her, and I’m watching my cum drip out of her pussy, I get signals sent to that part of the brain that tells me everything is worth it. Everything is OK. And then another signal saying you will be doing this again.
i’ve had a couple of strange girls lately. It’s always nice to get strange pussy, but it is difficult to maintain all of it. My regulars hit me up so often I can barely have enough time in the week to fuck them all. Makes it even harder when I need to recover. My balls only produce so much jizz! That’s why I’m hoping the blonde doesn’t hit me up tonight, I got a call from the New strange girl I’ve been fucking, though that was only a couple of times, And the Cousin might decide to have a change of heart and get some dick. You never know who might be hitting me up. A couple of tent girls have been trying to fuck me, But the regular few that I am fucking are really pushy with my time.
this whole thing is costing me a lot more than normal. The Cousin gets 100, justice gets 80 usually, unless she squeezes a bit more out of me. Today she tricked me into giving her 100. The rest of the girls are usually $60. And I’m usually fucking them at least once a day. Though I’ve been trying to stretch it out to two days, it’s not working out that well. I’m getting pussy every day. It is actually been a while since I fucked Cousin, so I’m looking to drop a load in her soon. The rest can wait. Like I said, she has the best pussy of them all.





Off topic but that new piece of ass is nice
ReplyDeleteI agree. Much hotter than justice
DeleteThat's the Cousin. I have been picking up strange lately, but time and drugs are taking their toll on the girl. No more Babyface.
Delete