Nope, she lied.
Justice wanted $50. Her friend says she spends her time with another junkie, some guy with a car that gets high with her. Her friend informed me that she takes care of this junkie as her new pet project. If I had any self esteem, I'd never speak to her again. She could’ve just asked me for 50 bucks for Mother’s Day but instead she had to put me through all this bullshit and lies about coming over. She never intended to come over. She never intended to be with her family on Mother’s Day. All she wants to do is get high and spend her time with another man. I can’t even trust your friend is honest because her friend put her ad up online again for escorting. Most likely she’s just doing dates to get high and pocketed the 50 bucks worth of shit she's smoking.
I am mad at her. I am also mad at myself for forgetting rule number one: Drugs come first.
After much arguing, I went and picked her up at 2:30am. She ditched me to get high at a friend's house. This drove me insane. Any normal person would have silenced their phone and gone to bed, ready to visit with family the next morning. Instead I though about how much fun it is to grab her hips, and now she's in my home.
She kept me up till 5am, then started fighting with me so she should get her money and leave. she was telling me how this lawyer she’s fucking was telling her that off of the sites, and that she could sue me for posting videos while she’s in jail. I told her she already signed permission as per required to even put them up on the sites. Keep in mind I was arguing with a tired, drug addled lunatic. She brought up this sort of thing before trying to get money out of me, Mostly because she doesn’t understand that she gave permission. She even thinks she owns the movies, but you show me an actress that… It’s not even worth arguing about. It’s fucking crazy.
... She can't go home yet, so she came back in. I fucked her again for 40. All relationships, no matter how bad or screwy, are all built upon the foundations of a hard dick.







How old is she?
ReplyDelete