Sleeping like the dead.
I don’t know if you want to call this a depression or a break from having to get up every day for work, but when the weekend comes around, I’m always sleeping late. Add to that the long hours spent in VR all night, and the unexpected visits from whores coming by that refused to leave and I just want to sleep all day. It's not a healthy habit for any responsible adult to indulge.
Justice called, asking mer to pick up some of her things from her "friend's" house, the ones who were pimping her out of their bedroom. I waited for a while after the call until she started inquiring more if I was coming or not. When I finally drove over there, I sat in the car and waited for about a half an hour. I was playing a game on my phone thinking that once I’m finished playing it I was going to take off . As if she was reading my mind, she finally showed up at the last second. I picked up a couple boxes she brought down, and threw them in the trunk. She finally got in the car.
The instant she sat in the car, she pointed out that I had fucked that other skinny girl Sunshine the other night. they were talking together, having met up somewhere. I told you that these girls network.This is just a feint. She doesn’t really care who I fuck. she’s just upset that every time I do, that’s money she didn’t get. I just pointed out that she’s not my girlfriend. After a little huffing and puffing, she piped down. This is mostly projection anyway. This just means she plans on being an ultra slut and doesn't like not being able to point accusatory fingers at others to justify her own bullshit.
The same standard shit can be expected when we finally arrived home. She did her thing, and we fucked. Halfway through she came a couple times and then passed out. I halfheartedly managed to finish. She slept until about 2:30 in the morning, got up and decided she wanted to go back to that apartment. By 6:30 AM there was a new escort ad up. I guess the two chose to forgive and forget. They had a good system going. They pimped her out for everything, and fed her full of drugs. Neither wants to change this dynamic. At least I don’t have to pay full price for her pussy.

Comments
Post a Comment