The future is uncertain.
I recently lost my job. Now I'm in limbo. With a bimbo constantly harassing me to give her money. Justice is relentless in constantly arguing with me over getting as much as she can out of me for the videos I post. Her constant harassment is overwhelming. She's a complete junkie now and she's in a frame of mind to beg, borrow, steal by any means necessary. The path with least resistance is me, and so she constantly asks for more and more money. I told her this month I could give her $20 per day rather than a lump sum. The lump sum payments don’t work because she takes that lump sum and blows it in one day and then comes by the next day demanding to do dates or just straight up asking for more. The strategy I employing this month doesn’t seem to be working either. She keeps asking for $100, $200, saying that she needs more and more and more. Of course, no matter what I give her she will blow it within a day and then be back asking for more money. She will buzz the door inc...

Gonna post some of the photos?
ReplyDeletehttps://faphouse.com/models/j13d75/photos
Delete