I've been stupid lately.





 I'm pretty sure the cousin is pregnant. I'm also pretty sure it's not mine. She’s pretended to be pregnant in the past in order to extract money out of me. I’m guessing her old deadbeat boyfriend fucked her. She still has his picture on her phone. She then said it was not her phone when I asked about the picture on it. She has always been a terrible liar. Once again she asked me for a ride to the program. She comes out in a sexy black miniskirt, and doesn't look ready at all to go anywhere. The same routine ensues. I took her to my house. She smoked a little on the porch. We fucked. I got a video of it. I took her home. She insisted she was going to be right back out. She never does come back out. 

I then texted Justice. She was asking earlier for a ride to the store. When I got there, I had to wait 20 minutes for her to come out. Just as I was about to drive off she finally walks out the door. When she does this kind of bullshit, I get really pissed off and it just ruins the whole fucking night. by this point, my eyeballs were floating and I really had to go to the bathroom. I drove over to the store, which turned out to be the drugstore in the literal sense. She was there to pick up drug paraphernalia. we drove to her house, where she dropped off the goods, and picked up something for herself. On the way home I usually cut through a parking lot. Just as I was pulling into the parking lot, which has a one-way entrance from a highway, there was a kid right in the middle of the entrance. I almost hit him. He started yelling at me, that I was going too fast. I yelled back, "stay out of the road you fucking retard!" He followed me all the way back to my house! We started yelling at each other, me and a teenager! Justice had to get in the middle of it all and started rattling off her mouth. I was  yelling at him that he can't ride in the middle of a one way on ramp leading into a highway! This dipshit yelled back the exact thing you would expect from a teenager, "I’ll ride where the fuck I want!" Justice, being a dipshit of her own, was telling me that I was going too fast. Neither of them consider that I stopped with him directly in front of me, and didn’t hit him. The kid eventually rode off, and now I was arguing with Justice. I was hanging around to see if the kid was going to double back and start smashing up my car. She stormed off after I keep telling her to shut the fuck up so I could hear. I wasn’t going to listen to her shit. That kid shouldn’t be riding through a parking lot into a one way on ramp thinking that he can just ride wherever the hell he feels like it. If he gets squished by a truck, it’s not on my hands. I just can’t stand her taking the kids side, because she thinks I was driving fast. Speed has nothing to do with a kid riding in the middle of a highway. she disappeared. I have no idea where she is. Probably took an Uber home or something. Good news though. I finally got to take a piss!


Comments

  1. Meanwhile staid workmates don't know what they're missing, re the perils of prostituting and pissing. // Gotta be concerned as you was, over how far that kid would take such a spat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice touch for us: the aerial pic of the event. And to my eye the other 3 pics are seriously good; you're quite the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have kicked her out of the car the second she didn't agree with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?