I buy the lies.






after waking up late, I feed the cats and make myself a couple of pieces of toast with peanut butter on them and some coffee. I get the call from the Cousin saying that she and pops, the man she is staying with, have run out of gas in their RV, they’re stuck in the middle of the road and can’t push it to the side. She is worried that without gas money they won’t be able to make it before the cops show up. He doesn’t have a license or registration for the RV. I told her I’d be there in 10 minutes even though I didn’t want to go.

when I arrived, the RV was parked on the side of the road. She walked out and got in the car. She did not have a gas can with her. I knew that I had to take her home and make another video, which I did of course I type this out as she washes her sperm filled cunt in the shower. I will drive her back, give her $100 and come back home. The same as always.

Comments

  1. She is a pretty girl with a nice ass. I would buy the lies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've busted inside her too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?