No one ever gets a break from the hustle.




These poor girls really are like animals. They are just trying to survive through the day. Get what they need to survive, with zero thought for long term plans. Tomorrow doesn't exist for them. Tonight I saw her again. No video, just another quickie in the back seat. The thrill of her being half my age is really just a superficial thrill. It just makes for good pornhub titles. Age is not a factor with women. This girl is going to be delicious at any age. I do have a couple vids of her, but she first needs to be verified. That can sometimes be a hurdle. I think eventually she'll come around. Money is a big motivator for her. Not just for drugs. Her boyfriend is so distrusting and controlling that he takes her to work with him and makes her sit in the car while he works. 

Control is an illusion. In this instance, he believes she's safely tucked away in his car. Away from drugs, bad people, dates, dealers, etc. He is unaware that while he works, I'm busy inseminating her. I always cum in her pussy. There's always a  glimmer of hope that I could be a father one day, even under these...less than ideal circumstances. Do I feel guilty? After a lifetime of trying to date "normal" women and always resulting in being cheated on, I don't really care. All's fair in love and war. And for 60, I get to pin her to the back seat of my car and load her up with a potential new family. 

I told her, next time he hits her, to call me. Or at least tell him that if he hits her, she'll spend the night getting fucked hard by another man. She said she didn’t want to sound like a slut. I thought this was kind of funny, because I was already all the way up to my balls inside her. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?