Illusion, all illusion


 She came and stayed the night. Unusual, but she's stayed before. Fucked three times.  Last night, in the morning, and once after she kept bending over near me. Threw her on the couch and had a quickie. Later, we went shopping, out to eat, had fun. 

And then... She started arguing with her boyfriend on the phone  about getting his shit. Soon after, she had me drop her off at laundromat. They are living in a tent deep in the woods behind there. She took her new clothes, her bags, gave me a kiss goodbye...and made her way back to loverboy waiting in the tent for his shit.

None of this upsets me. I know where I stand. I know exactly how this relationship works. I’m just not sure how to process in my mind that I can have a nice time with someone, and then have to drop that person off back to her reality of living in poverty with another man, whom she feels compelled to care and provide for all of his needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future is uncertain.

Sluts-R-Us

Is there nowhere left on the internet?